Want me to share it with you?

Boring life oh boring life what did you do to me oh boring life?
Get away of me oh boring life
you always make me sad, make me cry,
why don't you sing me a lullaby,
so you don't make me feel cry.
This coming valentines put a smile on my face
so i can have my lovely grace
and take her on my own place.
Hey boring life!
make my day shine and bright
and have a chocolate bite
put it in my dreams every night
so i can be happy all day right.
Oh boring life still on school
take me where is cool
and have some fun like a bull.
This is my boring life
all day all night
with no one in my heart
to make my day bright.
"only god gave me happiness"
THE END

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati