Yesterday i joined BuxPTR site that give you a very promising features if you signup and wow thats the biggest money you could get on the net.

Their very promising service hypnotized me and got me signed up on their fabulous and stumbling earnings $$$$$.

You only need is to signup and wait for their 2 paid mails on your email, each paid mail is for a $100 WOW! is that a great way to earn an easy money???? its 2 paid mail so total is $200.

Then i search for a review regarding this BuxPTR site if they are paying their members even tho your not a premium member.

I saw 1 review that told me that BuxPTR is paying their members even they are not a premium member and i said WOHOOOOOOOO! ^_^

Then i click another review! i was stunned what i saw! I closed my eyes and don't want to see it! LOL
But i rather see it now than never cause this is the day i found out that BuxPTR is a scam and its on a watch list.
All my Dreams fall apart, scattered, turn into pieces, broken LOL very exaggerated me.
but i'll continue and tryout if they will pay me.

Keep in touch with me so i can bring updates on my account on BuxPTR.
Good Luck to me ^_^

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati