About friends and lovers.


1. A friend is an angel, someone that's true,

an angel I love and who loves me too,

someone who cares in everything I do, a friend, an angel, 2 me that is YOU!

2. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have,

one of the best things you can be.

A friend is a living treasure,

a precious gift and that's what you are to me! when things go wrong and when sadness fills your heart,

and when tears flows from your eyes,

just let me know cause I want to be there for you...

I'm never far, I'll always be here.

3. A friend is there before you know it..

To lend a hand. Before you ask it..

To give love before you need it...

And there you were before i knew it!

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati